Thursday 18 June 2015

June 15, 2015 -- Useless

So I spent the entire week in the hospital. I had a urinary tract infection, which is really very fun, because if you do not want to operate that means they just keep you under observation (very close observation), stick an IV into you, and then give you a bunch of drugs. I did nothing. I read Alma, which is a plus, but overall the experience was not a good one.

The Castillo family came to visit me, which was a surprise because no one even knew I was in the hospital. It was a very boring week. I was fasting for five days. Now they let me leave, but I take a bunch of pills. And I am supposed to rest for 2-3 days in house. Grr.

Saludos, Amor, y Todo que puedo ofrecer a tí,
Salutations, Love, and All that I have to offer you,
Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment