Tuesday 30 May 2017

Derik 5/29, 2017 -- Transfers

So I got moved out of the area I was in, I'm in a trio now. My companions are Elder Nielson and Elder Treadwell. They are pretty fun individuals. Leaving my last area was hard. Crispin will be getting baptized 2 weeks from now. Nielson is from Idaho and Treadwell is from Utah. The apartment is kind of super gross, so I'm going to be cleaning it. There are 5 elders living there too, so bathroom situation might be interesting. My areas name is arroyo seco. It's pretty big, so we have a car. Everyone is always surprised about how little stuff I carry around with me; apparently they expect elders to have 3 suitcases, 4 boxes, 7 bags of random stuff, a bike, and a milkcrate of books. So 2 suitcases and a bike seems like very little. Moving around as a missionary is hard, and I'm just remembering that now.

Love you guys.
-Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment